The whole world has come within your reach with the help of internet. In fact, it is this medium that has helped you overcome the physical boundaries of business. Today, you are no longer a niche marketer. Instead, your business could be accessed by millions of people around the world and thus, the scope of your business has become huge. The crux is that you are not alone. Millions of sites are coming alive online everyday and some of those may be a close competition of yours. How do you then safeguard your business interests? There comes a search engine marketing company bespoke to your need.
You know what, SEO (search engine optimisation) is the key to the success of your online business. Unless your site has SEO, it will not flash with a higher ranking in the search engine results. According to a research, the search engine giant Google gets 33% of the worldwide traffic to its search engine while the first page of it receives around 90% traffic. All those put together indicates that SEO on Google doesn’t suffice the purpose of your business. As such, you must look for SEO on other search engines such as Bing, AOL, and other regional search engines based on your location. Secondly, to remain on the first page of the search engine results with a higher ranking, you need the services of a search engine marketing company.
Key areas of a search engine marketing company:
- Increasing traffic to your site: The more visitors your site receives, the better is the opportunity to sell your services and products online. Having said that, we mean, your opportunity to earn more potentially increases with the same amount of investment when you hire the services of a marketing company that specialises in search engine marketing. A research finding says that 90% of the online buyers throughout the world search for products and services on search engines. That’s where such a company comes to your benefit.
- Custom campaigns for your business: Let’s be brutally honest that your business doesn’t appeal to everyone. Having said that, we mean, your business has a set of customers and prospects to whom it appeals. Therefore, customising campaigns with the help of a search engine marketing company can do the wonder for you.
- Economy of customer acquisition: According to a research, the average cost of acquiring a customer online is below the $10 while the same through the conventional marketing such as the direct mailing shots up to $70. In other words, the cost of reaching your TG (target group) is potentially low here with the search engine marketing.
- ROI (return on investment): There are many ways of measuring the success of your search engine marketing. In fact, you can get to watch the real-time footfall to your site.
- Top of mind brand and product awareness: You achieve a good brand salience with the help of search engine marketing within a short period as you often get to talk with a captive audience.
In short, take search engine marketing to your advantage and gain a competitive edge in the market.